Monday 1 October 2012

Vintage challenge #48

Autumn 
 is apon us here in scandinavia at least,
and with it follows her beautiful vintage colour palett.
Those lovley colours are all around us now 
and it is a wonderful time to get out in the woods with camera.
Its an exciting time for us here too, 
with our tallent full new design team girls all in place and raring to go!
The works from the team is fab, 
be sure to check out their individual blogs for more inspiration.

Challenge # 48 is all about TAGS! 

Vintage Challenge blog

What a great challenge!
You might decide to make an individual tag, a tag album, 
tag on a card or in an Art Journal, 
get your creative jucies flowing, we only ask that you keep in vintage as always.

You have until the 13th of October 6pm to link up your entrys.




 
I made a couple of tag projects, 
This first one using Tim Holtz Tag'n tie die 
Cutting through about 10 old book pages 
and a peice of card at once and glueing
them individually to the card whilst distressing each one.
I then distressed with gesso and ink and stamped
with a crackle stamp and text.




I did my my second project in one of my Art Journals.
 I covered 2 tags with sports tape, 
(usually used to tape up sports injurys,
But its great for art projects too!),
I painted them with gesso and distressed them a bit with a 
mushroom coloured acrylic paint before i glued them into my journal.
I ripped out 2 city names from an old map and melted beezwax over them,
Then stamped a ticket and entered the date I moved from 
Edinburgh to Oslo
(time flys when you have fun!).

1 comment:

  1. Hola Nina: Te he descubierto a traves del blog de Gosia y me ha encantado todo lo que he visto, te sigo a partir de ahora y te invito a visitarme si te apetece, yo estaria encantada.
    Un saludo y hasta pronto.
    MONICA.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...