Saturday 1 February 2014

A Tag shabby.

February has arrived already!
GO 2014! :O))
 
This tag, like the tag I posted about yesterday, 
started off with the background made a while ago whilst 
testing out different mediums and background techniques.
 This delicate aqua tag is pretty clean and simple.

(Yes I know I hear you thinking 
  'Clean? Does she call that clean..?!?'
Well by my standards its clean ok?!)

Gesso dry brushed onto a black Ranger #8 tag.
A swatch of aqua heavy body acrylic paint.
Background stamps from Bo Bunny,
text stamp from Kaiser craft.
Ribbon from Memory keepers,
paper scraps, staples.......
and Bobs your uncle 
tag FINITO!
Oh and I did a bit of droodling around some
of the words to highlight them a bit :O)
 





Thanks for stopping by.

Nina x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...