Tuesday 15 October 2013

Its been a while!

My how time flys, its been a while since I posted anything here.
This does not mean I havn't been being creative!! 
I have been Uber active on that front.
I've been away at at scrap-meet weekend 
with over 100 scrap-mad ladys in Ski, 
a highlight of the autumn, 
much fun was had.

I've made a bunch of cards and mini albums and
even painted a few more canvases.
I have taken down my art exhibition peices and am looking forward 
to painting new canvases that will be displayed at the same gallery (cafe) 
next year in April and March. - Very exciting!

I still need to caych up and document most of the work,
 so today i'm going to show you 
the card I made for the last challenge over at Vintage challenges.
There is a new challenge posted today! 
(make a winter project/layout/card)
so do join in if you have the chance.


Here is my DT card for Vintage. 


I used the joker and another spare card from a pack of old playing cards.


 I gave the card a layered effect, by using 3D sticky pads between the paper layers.


A relativley quick and easy card, 
what took the most time was painting and distressing the wee frame, 
from a powdery lilac colour to this vintage gold, 
it turned out much better than I had hoped, 
so I'm pleased with the frame at least ;O) 

Hope everyone is well, I've not been on a blog round myself for ages! 
But I hope to change that soon.

Bye for now!
Nina



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...