Saturday 15 June 2013

Damask wedding card

Another great challenge is waiting for you over at the 

Hop over there for more details.
I have made a wedding card as a
Design team member.
The challenge this time is to use 
pearls and lace.
Keep your entry Vintage as always.

Macaulay Arts is sponsering again
and you could win some of or lush digital design papers!
I've used Damask Athens and Damask Oxford 
from the collection to 
make my card....
The papers are not avaliable 
anywhere else yet!










2 comments:

  1. Very stylishly made Nina, looks very elegant indeed! Really love your papers, they look gorgeous! Enjoy your Sunday, hugs, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nina, it's been a while since my last visit. Love this wedding card, it is so gorgeous. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...