Tuesday 25 January 2011

Another first - Paper peircing.

I am working through my list of 'things to try out'
and this time I chose 'Paper peicing'.
I really enjoyed doing it and am pleased with the result too :O)
*



Side-on view.
*
The card is for my sweet wee neice Anna
Who is celebrating her 1st birthday!

Front view.
*



Inside view.
*


Close-up of paper peiced dress.
*



Close up of embellishment.
*
The layout is a sketch by Kikki over at the Sugar Bowl.
*
I have used papers from MME,
and Crate paper as well a Bazzil and 200g Watercolour paper.
The embellishment is from 'Kort of Godt'.
Ribbon from Panduro,
Flowers from 'story teller'
The text stamp is from Hobby Art.
I have distressed all of the edges with a mix of Vintage photo and Tattered rose.
I have sewn the pannels with my sewing machine.
*
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
The Sugar Bowl - Challenge #51 - Sketch
Paper Sundaes - Challenge #53 - Distressed
Totally Papercrafts - Challenge# 50 - Add a heart
*
So fingers crossed I'm lucky!
Hope everyone is happy, thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Nina xx



12 comments:

  1. This is lovely Nina great job! Her dress looks lovely and that charm is fab! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey beautiful!!;)

    Omg!! This I want to recommend to everyone I know!! The cards are BEAUTIFUL!! I absolutely LOVE "Made with love" and the design!!:)I can only say amazing where this is gonna take you...Make more!!!:))Lots of love Liv Unni:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card! I love your paper choices for the paper piecing and love how you decorated the inside too. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Det ble så lekkert, Nina!! Herlig paperpiecing og nydelige farger og mønsterark.!! Morro ikke sant ;) Gleder meg til løøøørdag ;D
    Klemmer, Wenche :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your paper piecing is perfect Nina, something I have yet to try. You've now inspired me to give it a go. A beautiful card dear for your little niece, I am sure her Mommy will treasure it for when she is older. hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. delicate, subtle and very romantic card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Et aldeles nydelig kort Nina!
    Lekre mønster ark og farger:) Vakkert fargelagt motiv.
    Ha en fin kveld, klem:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nydelig kort. Morsomt med pp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nej hvor er det yndigt! Virkelig flot piecing, og jeg elsker papiret!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oi, som du produserer Nina:) Så mye fint siden jeg har besøkt deg sist! Skal si du er effektiv:))) Nydelige ting, vakre kort og alt du gjør er så delikat. Ha en fin dag, Nina!

    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hei Nina. Der fant jeg igjen bloggen din, gitt. Takk for i går, det var kjempekoselig.
    Dette kortet her likte jeg godt.
    Klem :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh this is just GORGEOUS!!! I love the softness and adore how you did the inside!

    Thanks for joining us at paper Sundaes distressing challenge!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...