Thursday 7 April 2011

Guest Designer DYSU.

YOO HOO!

~~

~~

I won top 3 and was then picked as a guest designer over at 'DYSU'

(do you stack up?)

The challenge this week

(and it was a challenge for me!)

is to make a project using the provided

digital image from Sassy Studios,

using theme

'Yellow'.

My Least favourite colour of choice,

and I was a

'digital image virgin'!

~~

This card Sat deep inside!

(translated from the great Nowgian language),

I'm not too unhappy with the results,

But it is far from my favourite project :O)

Working with this digital stamp has not scared me off them,

I will no doubt be giving them a go again :O)

~~

I made this card using papers from

October Afternoon,

Measuring tape scraps from an

LO course I was on with the tallented Trine,

(thats where I got the idea to roll the tape up too)

Buttons and apple brad from my bits and bobs box.

Alfabet Chipboard from sassafrass.

I have sewn around the circle of vintage green bazzil with my machine

and I used distress reinkers to paint the image.

~~

I have so many projects on the go at the moment that I havn't had time to be posting things here but expect a wave of them soon ;OD

Thank you so much for all of your comments,

I love reading them.

Almost the weekend folks,

Have a good one!

Hugs Nina xx

ps. Can someone help me...

I don't use double spacing when I am writing this post in draft,

yet when I actually post it the spacing is all over the joint!

A little annoying me thinks,

I'm sure it will be a non-brainer quick fix,

but I can't seem to figure it out.... :O(


15 comments:

  1. I love it, Nina! It is a very different style for you but it's right up my street! A big thumbs up from me!!

    Hope life is treating you well honey! I've missed seeing you so I've put you on my blog list to keep a beady on you, lol!!!

    I know what you mean about the spacing - I fixed it by making sure I have the right spacing selected when typing up the post. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eye! (It makes the sentence make sense!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herlig kort, Nina. Kult med målebåndene. Stilig med sømmen rundt motivet. Kos deg i helgen:) Klem

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nina, your card is gorgeous and we are really happy having you as a guest designer ovr at DYSU Challenge Blog! Thanks so much! Janna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on the guest DT spot! Fab card with a very warm feel hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nina, great that you are our guest designer this week and don't worry yellow isn't my favorite too (fwas a challenge for me too). But your card turned out very gorgeous love the ruler you've used
    hugs
    Miranda
    DYSU DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kjempe flott kort Nina! Herlige farger og stilig med målebåndene:-)
    Ha en fin helg! KLem Laila.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dette ble nydelig Nina!
    Jeg er enig med deg, gult er vanskelig men du har fikset dette helt supert:)
    Stilige detaljer og flott motiv.
    God helg, klem:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. For et strålende flott kort!! Knall flotte farger, som du bare har tryllet med!

    ;0)Gry-Beate

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nina,
    I LOVE this.. I love how you have the little rulers rolling up and your stitching is wonderful.. :) Thank you so much for being out Guest DT member at DYSU :) It's been a treat seeing your creation.. HUGS
    Alison
    DYSU Owner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your warm comment.I love your technique.I follow you,too! hugs,Mieko xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nina This is wonderful, love the composition the little rolls backs are super cute! So fun to have you joining us as Guest Designer this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card. The rulers are great idea. The clours are lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Så utrolig flott dette var!
    Tusen, tusen takk for hyggelig kommentar i bloggen min!
    Ha en super kveld!

    -klem

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...