Sunday 31 January 2010

Not much to show for a weeks work! hehe


This is what i have to show for this week, they are not for any challenge.
There is so many people i know giving birth at the moment! Its enough to almost make me want another one myself! Then i remember how much i have on my plate with my two wee boys already, and the thought of being able to hand to sweet smelling little bundles back to mum is a good one :OD, so more baby cards in the pipelines....
The first card was made with one of my new 'Blossom' stamp from Sugar Nellie that finally arrived in the post,
I was dying to test it out.
The papers are from: Friday girl, bassil, and oh i am sorry, i am so bad at noting what the papers are called! I can't remember what paper the pink circle is cut from :O(
Flowers from Storyteller ( love them!)
Dragonfly brad... from a box on my desk...erm...and the sentement paper i had lying around from years back!.
The strings are waxed cotton.
Card nr 2:
Papers and Button from Tilda.
Stamps and ribbon from Panduro.
Flowers: Martha Stewart and EK Success.
Hope you lik'em :OD


4 comments:

  1. Hi Nina. Your cards are lovely as usual. The Blossom stamp just make me wanna smile and the card itself is sweet as candy. My favorite is the second card. I love everything on that card, the colors, the patterned paper and who wouldn't be charmed by that little guy.
    Hugs Wenche :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Nina

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm also very new to this blogging lark. Your cards are lovely - really like the paper combination on your baby card.

    I'm part of a card-making forum on MSE

    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1858919

    Why don't you pop on over and say hi - they are a really friendly, supportive bunch and they got me hooked on this card-making - tee hee :-)

    Take care, Annexxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hei!Så fint du ville være med på giveaway!Flott blogg du har her,og flotte kort du lager!
    Janne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nina. Such lovely cards. Thanks for visiting and for your comments too. Glad you have tried out for the guest DT at TG. All the best
    Love Sarah W XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...