Monday 11 January 2010

Challenge # 26 at The Sugar Bowl

This is my first challenge ever! And it was good fun :o)

The rules where to follow the layout plan, include a Sugar Nellie stamp, and the option to include something 'New' - either as text or something new you have used for making your card.

Read more at The Sugar Bowl.


Here is my contribution:


Stamp: Gorjuss - Sitting Sugar Nellie
Paper: Tilda, Bazzil
Coloured with pencils: Faber-Castel
Rhinestones: Kaiser
Flowers: Punched from Retro Flower Punch by EK Success
My Gorjuss stamp is the new thing to do with this card :O)

3 comments:

  1. What a nice card! The flowers is arranged nicely. Good luck, Nina.
    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just lovely and I love the flowers scattered about. Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nina
    Thanks for visiting and leaving lovely comments. There are some interesting items on your blog too.I really like your card for the Sugar Bowl challenge. If you join my list of followers you can see what else i get up too. I will join your list so that I can keep up with you too. By the way as you have a Gorjuss girl stamp you can enter the Totally Gorjuss challenge blog as well. We only started a few weeks ago but we are doing quite well now.
    Love Sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...