Thursday 7 November 2013

More decorated tags...



As some of you may already know, 
i'm a tag bit crazy!! 
I love Tags!! and working with their size and dimentions.


They are a great way to use up paper and ribbon scraps. 
I never throw either away, and therfore I need to make alot of tags
so I don't drown in all of my scraps. 


My favorite tags are Ranger 'Craft Tags' 
They are heavy weight and can take alot of beatings with
paint, ink and all sorts of art mediums without being ruined.
(this is not a sponsered post, just want to share the quality 
I find in these tags!).


I've been quite 'nice' to these tags, 
I didn't put them through any distress ;O) 
just a randomly stamped background this time.

Unlike my tags in this post
'christmas Tag - tutorial'



 These tags and other tags and cards are for sale, 
and can found at
 Gunilla 
or you can contact me direct via
ninamac76@yahoo.no

Most of my cards and tags are one of a kind, 
so if its sold its gone.
I also make special orders.

Have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...