Sunday, 29 August 2010

Christmas in August GDT Totally Gorjuss, Walk in the woods.

Christmas in August, is the challenge over at Totally Gorjuss this week I really enjoyed making this christmas card, I thought it would have been harder than it actually was making it when the sun was shining ( actually it was raining but its still August!), but it it went surprisingly smooth :OD (and i've decided to make more and try not to have the usual pressed rush!)
So why not do the same and join in on the chance of winning a set of stamps from
So many sweet stamps they have there, well worth a try at being lucky!


On to my card, (click on the photo's if you want to see them larger, or put your glasses on...)


I even decorated the inside of this one!
OOH My new Crop-a-dile, I LOVE IT!!


Lovley lace... It reminded me a bit of icicles.... you with me?!



I have been secretly missing my snowflake punches and enjoyed using them again :OD
(I don't try to hide the fact that I am a tad strange)


Recipe.
Inks: Coloured with Distress inks - Barn Door, Brushed Corduroy, Scattered Straw, Old Paper and Walnut stain.
Stamps: Baby Rudlof - Papirloftet, Text stamps - Ladybug and Friends.
Papers: 3ndy papir, Melissa Frances, Watercolour paper 200g.
Tools & Equipment: Distress Ink embossing powder-Tim Holtz-Vintage Photo, Embossing pistol, Memory Makers edge distresser, Marvy snowflake punch - Medium & small, Crop-a-dile.
Embellies: 3D tape, Stickles - Star Dust, Rhinestones - Kaiser, Ribbon and lace - Bikubben.
Eyelets and brads from American Crafts.
I am entering this card for the emence amount of following challenges!!:
Winter wonderland, with the theme - All I want for Christmas. ( I want snowflakes! Lots of 'em!)
Secret Crafter, - Make a start on Christmas
The Crazy Challenge - Never too early for christmas!
Creative Card Crew - Sparkle and shine.
The creative cottage, # 21 - Christmas
Wild Orchid Flowers - Make it sparkle!
Artful inkables - Bling it on baby!
C.E.S Challenges - Anything goes.
Paper Sundaes Challenge # 33 - Christmas in August.
Life goes on, and its not waiting for me! I must catch up!
Thanks for your comments I really love reciving them, and I promise to be better at leaving comments too! Just have to get my trip to Scotland for my best friends wedding out of the way first, I am really looking forward to that (not just because I pick up my brand new cuttlebug!!)
Good wishes to one and all , TTFN :O)
Nina x

14 comments:

  1. Hi Nina, this is something else and its so cute, I love it. hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Et nydelig julekort! Så søtt stempel, flott med alle snøkrystallene og herlige mønster ark.
    Lekkert blondebånd! God tur til Scotland!

    Klem Laila.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that card, red and baby-blue is just so yummy! And i love snowflakes as well! But only the paper-kind the next couple of months :)
    My dad has a house in Dalarne, we got blueberrys there last summer, mums!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG it's so adorable card. Great details.
    Thanks for playing with us at the Crazy Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and I love using my snowflake die and punches too. Thanks for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland, hope to see you back Friday for some more Challenge fun
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi what a beautiful card, your reindeer is gorgeous & I love all your decorating inside & out. Good luck
    Thanks for joining us at CES Challenge.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card - inside and out - great job! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nina
    aww gorgeous card,beautiful papers & embelies,thank you for joining us at CES first challenge, hope to see your next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ops sorry, thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nina ! I'm in love with the fawn !!! So adorable and perfect for a X-Mas Card !
    Thanks for playing with us at Paper Sundaes !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there...first time visiting and so glad I did.....
    Love this card so much, you have a gift for colouring...beautiful job!!!

    Thanks so much for joining in our christmas theme at scsc this week and good luck
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous! I love that you have decorated inside too :D
    This is such a great card I LOVE it :D
    Thanks for joining us at CES and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card as ever, Nina! Love that little deer, so cute. :) Glad to see you playing with the Paper Sundaes girls. Thank you!
    hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nyydelig kort,Nina!
    Vakre detaljer, papirer og stempler, og like flott på alle sider!!
    Klem fra Maya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...